Sunday, April 12, 2020

FAMILY FITNESS FUN!

FAMILY FITNESS FUN!!!


This week we are focusing on performing various exercises to music.  In the link provided there are 14 different videos that you can choose from.  I encourage you to start with Double Time Recess and have your family join with you.This is the shortest workout at 12-13 minutes.  Next you can challenge yourself and family members to one of the longer ones. Add comments or send me pics of you performing these fun and challenging videos. Let me know which are your favorites.  mmccauley@rsu1.org


https://vimeo.com/showcase/6880106?page=1



Remember to get outside for some fresh air and exploration of early spring signs.  Can you find new buds on trees?

1 comment:

  1. this was an amazing article which shows relation to all the thoughts that I had regarding this topic it brightened those unsolved question for me thanku Life in your way to mehdi

    jr developer chloros technologies

    ReplyDelete